Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I have a problem...

Buying plants.  And seeds.  Seriously I need to cool it!  We only have so much room I really don't know what I am thinking sometimes.  My inlaws are nice enough to let us tear up their yard so I really don't want to push it...but...I really love heirloom plants and I found a local nursery that has an amazing variety of heirloom tomatoes.  Plus I limited myself to five which was really nice.  I would love to be able to grow them myself but we only had one heat mat this year so we just stuck with one heirloom type.  So here are some links to pictures of the tomatoes I bought yesterday.

Black Sea Man
Striped Cavern
Green Zebra
Big Zac Not an heirloom but we need it for the biggest tomato contest at market!
Black Cherry

And the one I am really excited about is the one we grew...but I will keep that one a surprise until we have our own pictures to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment