Friday, March 12, 2010

Home made dishwashing detergent follow up...

Just wanted to let you know I used the dishwashing soap yesterday and it worked fine.  Now we have a portable dishwasher so I am not entirely sure if this is ok for it.  I am going to do a little research...even though it seems a lot of people use this without any problems.  I just filled one compartment with half Borax and half washing soda. 

Update:  I forgot to mention I that I spoke about baking soda in the last post but I used washing soda.  I read you could use both so I chose washing soda since...well since it has washing in the title!  Also you can read here about making your own detergent.  It seems many people have had mixed results depending on their dishwasher.  Please check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment